You can reduce your staff workload by letting your patients check-in for their appointment by themselves using a tablet computer placed in your reception area.
1. Activate the service
- Select which patients are to receive a self-service check-in code
- Optionally choose your logo, background image and button color
- Optionally add custom “Welcome” and “Success” texts
2. Add the check-in code to the communications of your choice
- Insert the check-in code [TRD53] in your automated messages
3. Install your tablet computer in your reception area
Ask your Tuotempo representative for instructions on activating the check-in appplication.
4. Let your patients check themselves in
Your patients will receive a check-in code in online their appointment booking receipt and in all the communications that you selected.
When the patient inserts the code in the tablet application in your reception area, a message will be transmitted to your appointment booking diary indicating that the patient has checked-in.